CTO WARMING GEL PACK FOR LUME CUBE
The Lume Cube CTO Gel Pack consists of four CTO (Color Temperature Orange) correction gels which allow you to adjust the Lume Cube's color temperature from 6000K down to 3500K and a few levels in between. The integrated mounting magnets allow the CTO gels to easily attach to the Light-House via magnets and can be stacked with other gels and diffusers for custom lighting effects.
ABOUT THE GELS
Lume Cube has partnered with Lee Filters to build in their Zircon LED filters that last 200 times longer than standard lighting filters. Not only are Zircon filters longer-lasting than their standard counterparts, they're sturdier, too. They are manufactured using a 180-micron material, they are more than double the thickness of a normal lighting filter. This makes them more durable and easy-to-use.
WARMING GEL LEVELS
- Level 1 (809 Amber): Adjusts Lume Cube to approximately 5600K
- Level 2 (808 Amber): Adjusts Lume Cube to approximately 4900K
- Level 3 (807 Amber): Adjusts Lume Cube to approximately 4200K
- Level 4 (806 Amber): Adjusts Lume Cube to approximately 3500K
- Four (4) Lee Filters Zircon Range LED Warming Gels with Magnetic Mounts built-in (see below for specifics)
These little gels are amazing. They allow me to change the mood of my shots very quickly and easily, with the already amazing and versatile little Lume Cubes!