The "triple threat" for the content creator: Provides a Cold Shoe Mount for on-camera, a 1/4" Tripod Mount, and a 3/8" Light Stand Adapter all with a 360º rotating ball head!
The Lume Cube DSLR Mount was designed for the Content Creator who's shooting photo or video with a DSLR and needs the ability to mount their lighting anywhere, whether on or off camera, for creative and effective illumination of their photo or video. The DSLR Camera Mount includes a cold-shoe adapter which is compatible with any DSLR Camera on the market (since NO DSLR Camera offers built-in constant light for video, on-camera LED Lighting is essential for capturing high-quality photo and video content). The DSLR Mount is considered the "triple threat" of photographic mounts, as it offers 3 different adapters for the three most essential devices in your kit: Shoe Mount for on-camera video, 1/4" 20 Tripod Mount for off-camera placement, and a 3/8" Light Stand Adapter for mounting the Lume Cube to ANY Light Stand on the market and giving your light 360º adjustability.
DSLR MOUNT SPECS
- 360º adjustability via the ball head for angling your light in any direction
- DSLR Shoe Mount for mounting Lume Cube lighting on any DSLR Camera on the market
- Male 1/4" 20 tripod thread on top for mounting of Lume Cube, Microphone, etc
- Female 1/4" 20 tripod mount on bottom for mounting the Ball Head Mount on any standard industry tripod
- Female 3/8" Light Stand Adapter built-in for mounting the adjustable Ball Head Mount on any standard industry Light Stand
- One (1) Lume Cube DSLR Camera Mount with Cold Shoe, 1/4" 20 inch tripod adapter, and 3/8" light stand Adapter
Great strong product! Thank you!
Lume Cube is a very versatile flash and studio light for photographers. The Lume is small and light enough for travel yet powerful enough to light up the night. Give one or 10 a try and see what you think.
I use this mini ball head all the time. I really can’t remember how I got by without it, I use it on camera off camera holding my flash or I pad/phone as a monitor